4-7 Inch Spiral Turbo Diamond Grinding Wheel For Fast Grind Concrete Mortar
1. Diamond Grinding Wheel Description
A diamond grinding cup wheel is a metal-bonded diamond tool with diamond segments welded or cold-pressed on a steel wheel body, which usually looks like a cup. Diamond grinding cup wheels are usually mounted on concrete grinders to grind abrasive building materials like concrete, stone.
Vortex Diamond grinding cup wheels CPST series are premium segmented turbo cup wheel. Segmented turbo fan premium grade cup wheel is a great value providing rapid stock removal with speed. Designed for grinding and smoothing a wide variety of materials. From concrete to mortar to remove glues, mastics and epoxies.
2. Specification of CPST Series Diamond Spiral Turbo Cup Wheel
| Code #
3. Character of CPST Diamond Cup Wheel
- Wide variety of materials. From concrete to mortar to remove glues, mastics and epoxies.
- Each cup is precision balanced for vibration free grinding and a smooth finish.
- Spiral turbo with coarse size diamond for a fast grind, great value providing rapid stock removal with speed.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- 7/8-5/8" arbor is also available.
Sals tax will e charged where applicable unless a tax exemption certificate is provided.
Orders totaling $200.00 or more net, freight is pre-paid via ground or truck in US.
Premium shipping(i.e. 2nd day or overnight is always charged)
30-Day Hassle-Free Return for unused items. Customers pay the return shipping fee.