Carbide Tipped Circular Saw Blade Cut All Light Gauge Non Ferrous Metals Aluminum Cutting
1. Carbide Tipped Aluminum Circular Saw Blades Description
Carbide tipped circular saw blades, also known as TCT saw blades, are steel saw bodies with tungsten carbide brazed.
Vortex Diamond VCAB series carbide tipped circular saw blade is engineered to cut all light-Gauge non-ferrous metals, the blade has modified ATB (Alternate Top Bevel) tooth geometry for fast, burr-free cuts, available diameter from 7 inch to 14 inch.
2. TCT Saw Blades Specifications
| Code #
3. No-Ferrous Carbide Saw Blade Character
- Vortex Diamond provides a high quality and professional grade circular saw blade for cutting Non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, bronze and more as well as plastics, Plexiglas, PVC, Acrylics & fiberglass.
- Ultra sharp, hard titanium carbide. Triple Chip Tooth Grind.
- Equipment use with circular saw, miter saw, table saw, radial arm saw, etc.
Tungsten Carbide Miter Saw Blade helps you make quick, smooth, and accurate cuts.
General purpose cutting, great value for rental, homeowner and general contractor usage
Sals tax will e charged where applicable unless a tax exemption certificate is provided.
Orders totaling $200.00 or more net, freight is pre-paid via ground or truck in US.
Premium shipping(i.e. 2nd day or overnight is always charged)
30-Day Hassle-Free Return for unused items. Customers pay the return shipping fee.