4-10 Inch Laser Welded General Purpose Diamond Saw Blade Premium Quality
Laser welding is generally recognized as being the safest and most secure method of attaching the diamond and the bond to the rim. The energy from the laser melts and combines the metal of the diamond segment and the steel core creating a stronger weld, which can hold the segments even in high temperatures. It is a very precise process, targeting only the area of the blade being welded and so reducing the risk of any other part being affected by the intense heat involved
Laser welded diamond blade is used in construction industry mainly, especially in concrete cutting. Some concrete contains steel bars, the temperature of diamond segments goes up quickly when cutting the steel bars in concrete, the diamond blade segments may drop, it is very dangerous to the operators.
VSGS series segmented multi purpose cutting blades has the available diameter from 4 inch to 10 inch, designed to provide fast, smooth cutting in a variety of material like the concrete, masonry, brick, block, and other building materials, can be used wet or dry.2. Specifications of Laser welded Diamond Blade
|Code #||Diameter||Arbor||Segment Thickness||Segment Height|
3. Character of Laser Welded Diamond Blade
- Fast, smooth cutting in a variety of material like the concrete, masonry, brick, block, and other building materials
- Key slots are used for cooling the blade and removing dust/slurry, which greatly improves cutting performance.
- Can be used for dry cut and wet cut. Wet cut provides a better performance.
- For use on electric circular saws, high speed saws, masonry saws and right angle grinders
Sals tax will e charged where applicable unless a tax exemption certificate is provided.
Orders totaling $200.00 or more net, freight is pre-paid via ground or truck in US.Premium shipping(i.e. 2nd day or overnight is always charged)
30-Day Hassle-Free Return for unused items. Customers pay the return shipping fee.